FYI

School of Health Policy & Management
Room 406, HNES Building

"VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES IN HEALTH CARE" SEMINAR

03/02/2015 11:09 AM

"VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES IN HEALTH CARE" SEMINAR

Hospice Helpers would like to invite you to our “Volunteering Opportunities in Health Care” Seminar which will be hosted on Thursday, March 5th 2015; 5.30 pm at Student Centre Room 313.

We have invited Evergreen Hospice and Sunnybrook Hospital to join us and talk about unique volunteer opportunities in these different health care fields:

Getting involved is easier than you think! Volunteering helps students to explore different types of work environments and helps set you apart from others for professional school applications. During the seminar the coordinators will be sharing valuable information and give you extra time to ask questions regarding their volunteering programs. Also, you will be provided with pamphlets which will describe information about various opportunities in health care.

If you or a friend may be interested in learning more, please feel welcomed to attend. This is a great opportunity to learn more about your future aspirations. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or inquiries, we hope to see you there!

PS: Hospice Helpers is looking for volunteers to help us promote this event. You will be earning 2 hours of volunteering with Hospice Helpers from each activity. Here are ways you can get involved:

Event Link on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1547327628875519

Hospice Helpers

Executive Team

Hospice Helpers Email: [log in to unmask]

Hospice Helpers YuConnect Page: https://yorku.collegiatelink.net/organization/hospicehelpers

Hospice Helpers Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hospicehelpers
--

http://grasp.student-org.yorku.ca/