Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone might have some tips or suggestions for “managing” a shared drive in a workplace environment.  I keep thinking of records management terminology and or practices such as records retention schedules, classification schemes, surveys, training etc.  That would make sense and I have some training in that area.

In short I am looking to develop a business plan which would aid the acquisition of archival records that are increasingly born digital.

Warm regards,

Darcy Hiltz, MLIS, BA (Hons) | Archivist / Librarian

100 Norfolk Street Guelph, ON N1H 4J6
T: 519 824 6220 x245
www.guelphpl.ca