The Dufferin County Museum & Archives is looking to purchase a ScanPro2000 for the archives.   Our IT department is purchasing the computer components however since it is not listed as a piece of equipment their retailers carry I need to provide them with three quotes for the purchase.
Anyone who has purchased one in the last couple of years, can you please provide me with the name of the company you purchased it from along with their contact information?

Thank-you in advance for all of the assistance.

Laura Camilleri, Archivist
Dufferin County Museum & Archives
936029 Airport Road
Mulmur, Ontario   L9V 0L3
Toll Free 877.941.7787, extension 4014
New local number: 519-941-1114
www.DufferinMuseum.com<http://www.DufferinMuseum.com>

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the County of Dufferin. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The County of Dufferin accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The Corporation of the County of Dufferin, 55 Zina Street, Orangeville, Ontario. www.dufferincounty.ca