Friends and Colleagues

 I am delighted to inform you that the website and registration details for the 29th HETSA Conference to be held in Melbourne on the 13-15 July is now active

you can access it by these two links.

go to the hetsa.org.au website and click on this year's conference.

A more direct link can be found here

www.federation.edu.au/hetsa

My university, Federation university is hosting this year's conference
 Our invited guest is  Dr Tiago Mata of university College, London.

I have already received 15 submissions and there is only limited space
I will put the agenda up listing the speakers in due course.

I have kept the registration and entertainment expenses at just above cost price

Kind regards

Alex Millmow

Associate Professor in Economics
Federation Business School
and
President of the History of Economic Thought Society of Australia