Hello,

The Summer issue of OTR is now available! It’s an especially lengthy issue perfect for your beach/deck/cottage/boiling hot commute reading. You can log in and download it here: http://aao-archivists.ca/page-18275

This issue includes the launch of new student content, including two student authored articles on their work, and an absolutely fantastic set of questions and answers in the “Ask an Archivist” column. Many thanks to those who submitted questions and the very kind archivists who responded.

Also included is a member spotlight interview with Carol Radford-Grant, and articles on the reopening of the Archives at Lakehead University, the second part of John Smart’s articles on the creation of the AAO, and a review of the 2016 conference alongside. There’s a new installment of “Food in the Archives,” and the essential news and updates from members that makes OTR tick! I was especially grateful this issue for the very high quality (and volume!) of submissions I received – thank you so much to the authors for their time and effort.

The current issue plus the past 3 OTR issues are available to AAO members only.

If you are not an AAO member, please consider joining – OTR is one (mighty fine, if I may say so myself) perk!

Happy Summer!

Grant

PS. I am now transitioning OTR-related business to the new dedicated e-mail address: [log in to unmask]. Please use this address for any future correspondence regarding OTR.

--
Grant Hurley
Off the Record Editor, 2016-2017 | Archives Association of Ontario