It's from the 2012 CPJ report available here:

http://www.cpj.ca/sites/default/files/docs/poverty-trends-scorecard.pdf

On Sep 23, 2016, at 6:31 PM, Diana Daghofer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Dennis,

Can you provide the link to the full report (rather than just one fact sheet)? I’d like to see the rest of it, if possible.

Thanks

Diana

From: Social Determinants of Health [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis Raphael
Sent: September-23-16 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SDOH] Poor Canadians are REALLY Poor!

http://www.cpj.ca/files/docs/poverty-trends-fact-sheet-6.pdf

Get a free copy of Social Determinants of Health: The Canadian Facts at http://thecanadianfacts.org

Join 1200+ health leaders on the SDOH Listserv at https://listserv.yorku.ca/archives/sdoh.html

Dennis Raphael, PhD
Professor of Health Policy and Management
Graduate Program Director, Health Policy and Equity
York University
4700 Keele Street
Room 418, HNES Building
Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3
416-736-2100, ext. 22134
email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://health.info.yorku.ca/health-profiles/index.php?mid=162284

Of interest:

Social Determinants of Health: Canadian Perspectives, 3rd edition
Forewords by Michael Butler and Maude Barlow, Carolyn Bennett and Roy Romanow
http://tinyurl.com/hm5l4hn

Immigration, Public Policy, and Health: Newcomer Experiences in Developed Nations
http://www.cspi.org/books/immigration-public-policy-and-health

About Canada: Health and Illness, 2nd edition
https://fernwoodpublishing.ca/book/about-canada-health-and-illness

Tackling Health Inequalities: Lessons from International Experiences
Foreword by Alex Scott-Samuel
http://www.cspi.org/books/tackling_health_inequalities

Poverty in Canada, 2nd edition,
Forewords by Rob Ranier and Jack Layton
http://www.cspi.org/books/poverty_canada

Health Promotion and Quality of Life in Canada: Essential Readings
http://tinyurl.com/3C8zteu

Staying Alive: Critical Perspectives on Health, Illness, and Health Care, 2nd edition
Foreword by Gary Teeple
http://tinyurl.com/4xlu4up

See a presentation! The Political Economy of Health Inequalities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NCTYqAub8g

Also, presentation at the University of Toronto on how Canada stacks up again other nations in providing citizens with economic and social security.
http://vimeo.com/33346501

See what Jack Layton had to say about my books!
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/04/10/cv-election-ndp-layton-platform.html
at 27:20