***PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY***

On Wednesday September 28th between 5:00AM-7:00AM, UIT will be using the
Passport York weekly maintenance window to perform system maintenance.
During this time period, access to Passport York and *ALL* Passport
York-authenticated applications will be unavailable.

Applications include:
YU Link, my.yorku.ca, all Student Record Services and Applications (SIS)
- REM, STAC, etc., MOODLE, Manage My Services, Atlas Updater, CEO-Deux,
GEO-Deux, Door Access, Class Lists, eReports, EVote, Go-Card, Parking
Services, etc..

--
Please direct any questions or concerns to UIT Client Services -
email: [log in to unmask] or visit http://ithelp.yorku.ca

UIT Announce