Hi everyone,

Please excuse cross postings.

As you begin thinking about your Christmas shopping list and  remembering friends and family I want to encourage you to also think about colleagues who are worthy of a nomination for the Fraser or Talman awards.  Maybe you know of a corporation that should be recognized for its support of archives or an institution that has inspired you or its researchers.  If so, please consider nominating them for one of the Archives Association of Ontario’s awards.  This year the conference will be held in late April so the due date for nominations is February 10t h    2017 .  If you are interested in learning more about these awards please visit the AAO website at http://aao-archivists.ca/Awards  or contact me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 519-271-6761.  I have attached the nomination form for your information.  Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Carolynn Bart-Riedstra

AAO Awards Committee Chair

519-271-6761