There are several:

Florida MO. The birthplace cabin on display just up the road may not be his
actual birthplace cabin and very little of the material (roof, door,
windows, sides, etc.) are from the period of his birth, but they have his
carriage, some furniture, a typescript of Tom Sawyer, etc.  A short drive
from Hannibal and well worth the visit.

Redding CT. His last home, Stormfield, is privately owned and the original
structure (except for the basement and some balustrades) was destroyed by
fire in the 1920s; the structure there now is from the 1930s. The Mark Twain
Library in town is the original building Twain had built (now attached to
the new library building) and houses some great books and artifacts. Well
worth the visit.

Virginia City NV. I think the building that housed the Territorial
Enterprise in Twain's day was destroyed by fire in 1875. I don't think the
museum that is there now is on the same site.

21 5th Ave, NYC. Twain's home was torn down in the 1950s. A fellow who
subscribes to this list give tours of Twain sites in NYC.

Elmira, NY. The Langdon family home was torn down in the 1950s, but Quarry
Farm survives just a few minutes away. It is generally not open to the
public, but you can drive by. You might try calling ahead to the Center for
Mark Twain Studies at Elmira College. They have great materials housed at
their library in the Trippe Center on campus, and Twain's original Quarry
Farm study is preserved on campus and often open.

This should get you started.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books