Hi,

I can't seem to remember which way works to post links into this
infernal list.  The best way to find the portion of my chapter is to
google this phrase:

wuster "interrupting a funeral with a circus"

That seems to bring up the link to the google book version of Joe
Alvarez's collection of essays and my specific chapter (of which most
is available but not all).

Here is another version of the link:

https://books.google.com/books?id=f-wYBwAAQBAJ&pg=PA131&lpg=PA131&dq=wuster+%22interrupting+a+funeral+with+a+circus%22&source=bl&ots=h2DyMMsHhr&sig=FkIiZH9lInr4f8-KcWlEkMzLKmA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie0avempLQAhUEeCYKHQioA7wQ6AEIJTAC#v=onepage&q=wuster%20%22interrupting%20a%20funeral%20with%20a%20circus%22&f=false

I tried to post this in "plain text" which might be the secret???

Tracy