Hi Everyone,

I am happy to announce that Archeion will have its hosting plan upgraded next week. Artefactual is going to be upgrading the hosting, so we can offer more functionality to members in the spring. (more will be posted on this in spring).

In order for this upgrade to take place, I need to ask members to NOT input any data into Archeion from 11:59 pm on Wednesday, January 25th to 7 am on Monday, January 30th.

Any new data uploaded during this time may be lost, so please refrain from logging in to the site until the upgrade is complete.

I do apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Lisa

--

Lisa Snider