So strange.  Both links look the same but the first one didn't work for me
either, but one you posted did.  It WAS fun to watch Thug Notes, but I wish
he'd made more of a fuss about Huck willing to go to hell instead of
turning Jim over.
Arianne Laidlaw A'58

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 6:46 AM, Tony or Susan Verhulst <[log in to unmask]

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58