I hope members of the Forum will forgive me for posting this link to the
review of _Mark Twain and Youth_ appearing in the current issue of the
_Irish Journal of American Studies_. It's the most substantial review of
our book I've seen and one of the most substantial reviews of any book
on Mark Twain I've ever seen outside the Forum or a Mark Twain
publication. I especially wish to bring this review to the attention of
the book's 25 contributors, most of whom are members of the Forum.
Others may wish to read the review, too. I especially commend to your
attention the reviewer's remarks about Hal Holbrook's foreword that
appear at the top of the review.

http://tinyurl.com/jrpqv4j