FYI

School of Health Policy & Management
York University
Room 403, HNES Building
4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M1H 3J7

Office Hours:   Mondays to Thursdays, 8:30 am to noon & 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm;   Fridays, 8:30 am to noon & 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm

Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.shpm.info.yorku.ca
Campus Map:  http://maps.info.yorku.ca/files/2013/02/KEELE_Map_Colour.pdf