Dear colleagues,

This year we are marking a special milestone for the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Information: the 20th anniversary of the archives and records management concentration. To recognize this anniversary, the AAO Conference banquet will honor the program with a special presentation by current iSchool Dean, Professor Wendy Duff and offer an opportunity for all conference attendees—past students and others alike—to reflect on the growth of our profession both in Toronto and nationally.

The banquet will take place on April 27th in the Hart House Music Room, on the University of Toronto campus, offering guests a chance to enjoy a lovely meal alongside colleagues in this gorgeous and storied neo-gothic venue.

Cost to attend the banquet is $60.00 + HST. If you have already registered for the conference but chose not to attend at that time, please contact the AAO Office at [log in to unmask] and a new or revised invoice will be prepared for you.

Unfortunately we are unable to sell tickets at the registration table and so tickets must be purchased before registration closes on April 19th. This is your last chance! You will receive your ticket when you register for the conference upon arrival.

Please join us as we celebrate our profession!

Best Regards,

2017 AAO Conference Planning Committee

Follow the AAO!
Twitter