From: Upstream <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 04/06/2017 08:27AM
Subject: #CloseTheGap for a healthier, fairer society.

newsl_header_longer.jpg
It's last call for the second annual Closing the Gap conference in Ottawa, this Saturday! If you haven't got your ticket yet, there's still a handful left -- contact us directly if cost is a factor, and we'll work something out for you.

Not able to make it to the capital? We've got you covered there too. Register now for the free livestream, and watch everything as it happens! (Select the Livestream option under "tickets"). Upstream thinkers across Canada are hosting "viewing parties" to watch the livestream in style — if you can't find one in your city, it's not to late to host one!

Tweet your comments and questions live during the event and help us #CloseTheGap!

Make sure you don’t miss anything we send out!
Click here to make sure you’re getting all the Upstream goods in your inbox.

play_butt.jpg
donate-upstream.png
Upstream_Voices.png

New podcast: We can't separate health and environment.

In this seventh episode of Upstream Radio we’re looking at a determinant that’s sometimes ignored not because of how small it is, but because of how big! I’m talking about what we call “the wider environment”, and the “ecological determinants of health”.

We need real action and a new way forward, if we’re to continue leading healthy lives. To learn more about what can be done, we’ve invited some of Canada’s strongest voices for environmental advocacy and action: Dr. Trevor Hancock and Dr. Courtney G. Howard.

news_pod.jpg

Until next month,

the Upstream team

                                                    facebook1.jpg  twitter1.jpg  donate.jpg

Upstream
http://www.thinkupstream.net/

Upstream · 320 Ave F S, Saskatoon, SK S7M 1T2, Canada

You can also keep up with Upstream on Twitter or Facebook.

Created with NationBuilder, the essential toolkit for leaders.