I actually prefer to think of Audre Lord's wisdom about necessary changes

abby

http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/lordedismantle.html

The Master's Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master's House

by Audre Lorde (1979)

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Joanne De Montigny <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
​Dear members of our SDOH listserv:

As Einstein once said, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Big corporations have suppressed advanced technologies that would see an end to poverty, hunger, and even climate change, all major social determinants of health. They have done so to maintain the status quo and continue to reap enormous profits from our dependency on oil and gas.

Dr. Steven Greer has documentation and the testimonies of highly credible individuals who are reporting the possibility of such technologies, especially technologies that can harness zero-point energy for a sustainable, enlightened civilization. He is requesting the assistance of all awakened people across the world to support the release of the book, “Unacknowledged: An exposé of the world’s greatest secret,” and thereby, help put a stop to the barrage of lies perpetrated on humanity, once and for all.

Once this secret is fully out in the open and becomes public knowledge, the real work begins in shaping public policies that will truly make a difference in our societies.

If you feel so inclined, you will find further information below.

Let’s all be part of the change we have been so arduously advocating for,

Joanne de Montigny
PhD Candidate, Population Health Program
University of Ottawa