Registration is Open for the 2017 Municipal Archives Interest Group (MAIG) Open House!

Please join us in the country's Capital City for our annual Open House and special tour of the City of Ottawa Archives.

When: Friday September 29th, 2017 - 10:00 am- 4:00 pm

Where: City of Ottawa Archives - Central Archives, James K. Bartleman Centre

               100 Tallwood Drive (Corner of Woodroffe), Ottawa, ON  K2G 4R7

This has been a busy year for the City of Ottawa celebrating Canada 150, and we are excited to see what the Archives has been up to!  This full day event will begin at 10am, and lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by Friday September 15th to Gina Dewaele, MAIG Secretary-Treasurer - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 519-631-1460 ext. 154.

Jill Shaw, M.I.
Archival Records Analyst
905-832-8585, ext. 8793 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

City of Vaughan l Office of the City Clerk l Archives and Records Management Services
2141 Major Mackenzie Dr., Vaughan, ON L6A 1T1
vaughan.ca<http://www.vaughan.ca/>

[cid:image003.jpg@01D26D90.EAF21EA0]

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited.