From: Mark Twain Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 10:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Au revoir!: Elmira 2017 Highlights

Hi!
Thanks so much for all the "love" having lost just about the rest of my bio= logical family.
I felt this time, more than the past 45 years, that all of you "Twain" peop= le are my real family.

Thank you for accepting me and your conversations, and kind words.

:)

Jules

Ps hope to see many of you in Hannibal in 2 years!