Hi all,

You may have come across in your news feeds that a letter was released by >450 physicians across the country in support of the federal tax changes and a broader comprehensive tax review. You can read the letter at docsandtaxes.wordpress.com. We have had some success in shifting the dialogue. If there was interest, I'm sure a letter signed by health and social policy folks across the country, sent to morneau and finance committee (consultation is on till October 3rd or so) with perhaps an accompanying op ed or news article if you could get one would make a significant contribution. Just thought I'd put that out there in case there was any appetite to organize such a thing.

Thanks!
Ritika

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse typos.