WOW!  What an article!  Thank you so much, Taylor, for sending a link that
worked.
I have to admit article revealed lots of things I'd never heard  I thought
his scrapbook
was a financial success.  I'd like to learn more about that.

THANKS
Arianne Laidlaw

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58