I wish to thank Barbara for that review or I would never have known
about what is a must have book for me.  I'm sure there are many
references in it that will find mention somewhere in my own
twainsgeography project.  Incidentally, when I made my order on Amazon
this morning there were only two copies left.  Oh yes, I recently
posted my recording of Chapter 33 of Following the Equator on You Tube.
--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.