From: Charlotte McEwen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 1:04 AM
To: shpm
Subject: Call for Abstracts – Interdisciplinary Student Health Conference – Please Distribute

Hello,

We are hoping to share our Call for Abstracts with students in the School of Health Policy & Management. Would you be willing to send it out to your students? I've included a draft message below, but feel free to modify to the most appropriate format.

If you're not the right contact for this request, could you forward me to the correct person?

Cheers & thanks,

Shauna Fossum

CSEB 2018 National Student Conference, Co-Director of Communications

Recommended Subject line: Abstract Submission is Open for the 2018 National Student Conference of the Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics!

Recommended Message:

The Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CSEB) invites you to submit an abstract to their upcoming interdisciplinary student health conference.

A wide range of health-related research is eligible, including completed, ongoing and proposed projects. Presenters must be students at any level of study, including trainees and post-doctoral researchers.

View the call for abstracts here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeTkd9hfqwxBHKWLlI7qNrxqmpvc75K-/view

Or, visit the abstract submission portal at https://www.cseb2018.com/abstracts/

Submit Your Abstract<https://www.cseb2018.com/abstracts/>
www.cseb2018.com
The 2018 National Student Conference of the Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CSEB) is an interdisciplinary conference organized by graduate ...

 for more information and to submit your abstract.  The submission deadline is Friday February 16th, 2018.

More than $14,000 of travel awards will be available for student presenters thanks to the generous support of conference sponsors. The opportunity to apply for travel awards will be available at registration.

The 2018 National Student Conference of the Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics will be held at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, Ontario on June 15th-17th, 2018. For more details, visit our website: www.cseb2018.com<http://www.cseb2018.com/>

Home<http://www.cseb2018.com/>
www.cseb2018.com
Canadian Society for Epidemiology and Biostatistics 2018 National Student Conference

If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to contact the organizing team via [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CSEB2018<http://www.facebook.com/CSEB2018>.