From: Societies for the History of Economics [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of mauro boianovsky [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 January 2018 22:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SHOE] 1970s Vintage theories of inflation

Nic,

I suggest "Inflation: a survey", by D. Laidler and M. Parkin, EJ 1975; and the book "Theories of inflation", by H. Frisch, CUP 1984.

Mauro

Dear SHOE,

Is there a comprehensive review of 1970s-vintage theories of inflation out there? I know it was a time of great disagreement -- OPEC, unions, corporate monopoly power and administered prices, money growth, and the Phillips curve were all explanations -- but if there's an article or two that spells them all out, I'd love to see it.

Thanks,
Nic

--
Mauro Boianovsky