Dear all: here I am once again to ask you for bibliographic help. I am
looking for these 1934 hearings (see below) which should contain a
testimony by Mitchell on birth control (at least according to Google
Books). At first glance it appears that the document is available
online as a PDF in many universities libraries (Harvard, Columbia etc).
Thank you in advance for your friendly cooperation.
All the best
Luca

Birth control : hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary, House
of Representatives, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on H.R.
5978, January 18, 19, 1934