Registration is Now Open for the 2018 Municipal Archives Interest Group (MAIG) Open House!

This year we are excited to announce that the MAIG Open House will be taking place in September in Belleville! Please join us and our gracious hosts Amanda Hill (Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County) and Rona Rustige (Glanmore National Historic Site Museum) as we tour the City and learn more about the Community Archives and its collection. Lunch and lively archival conversation will be provided, so we hope you will be able to join us!

When:

Friday September 21st, 2018- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm

Where:

Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County

(254 Pinnacle Drive – Belleville, ON   K8N 3B1)

Agenda:

10:00 am – 12:00 pm • Welcome and Tour of the Community Archives (and weather permitting downtown Belleville)

12:00 –1:00 pm • Lunch

1:00 – 2:30 pm  • Tour of Glanmore National Historic Site

1:30 – 3:00 pm  • MAIG Meeting

Don’t forget to register for this year’s Open House! Please RSVP by Friday September 14th to: Gina Dewaele, MAIG Secretary-Treasurer: [log in to unmask] or call 519-631-1460 ext. 154.

Thank you,

Jill Shaw, M.I.

Archival Records Analyst

905-832-8585, ext. 8793 | gillian.shaw@vaughan.ca

City of Vaughan l Office of the City Clerk l Archives and Records Management Services

2141 Major Mackenzie Dr., Vaughan, ON L6A 1T1

vaughan.ca

https://platform.jostle.us/jostle-prod/pages/getArticleMediaContent?id=180081

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited. ====================================