The Conversation

Academic rigour, journalistic flair

Hi,

Your article “We fail our citizens in Canada -- and the UN is onto us” has been published on The Conversation.

Here's the link:

http://theconversation.com/we-fail-our-citizens-in-canada-and-the-un-is-onto-us-103894

What now?

1.

Share your article

Please share your article amongst your networks. And to help us secure the widest possible audience for you and other authors, please encourage others to sign up to The Conversation's newsletter.

2.

Track your engagement

Access your author dashboard to see your social engagement metrics including readership, comments, social media reach, and republications under our open access Creative Commons license.

3.

Engage with your audience

Spend some time responding to comments and questions from your readers through the comments at the bottom of your article.

If you have any queries, please contact Lee-Anne Goodman by email at [log in to unmask].

Kind regards,

The Conversation