Dear list-subscribers,
This quick message is to announce that the program for the 12th History of
Economics Conference, which will take place at the University of
Cergy-Pontoise on October 12-13, is now online. For more information,
please visit http://www.hisreco.org.
Also, thanks to the involvement of our co-organizer Cléo
Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, the website will now offer a new feature: a blog
section where each participant will tease her paper. The first of these
blog posts, by Harvard PhD student Zoë Hitzig, deals with the involvement
of engineers-economists in the FCC auction. It will be online in the next
few hours.
People interested in attending the conference can contact me off-list.
Kind regards,
Yann Giraud
On behalf of the organizational committee

--
Yann Giraud
THEMA / Université de Cergy-Pontoise