Dear SODH colleagues

The interdisciplinary house journal I help edit is very close to it's 2018 submission target. It's really important we meet our target.

If you have a methods paper in good shape linked to your SODH work, using qualitative methods / mixed method, please consider submit  submitting to IJQM

Pls also circulate via your networks.

We have a decent impact factor, quick turnaround, and very good download rate.

Thanks for your kindly support,

Alex

Alexander M Clark PhD RN BA(Hons) FCAHS

Corresponding Editor, International Journal of Qualitative Methods

Chair of Board, International Institute for Qualitative Methodology

Twitter: @DrAlexMClark

IJQMLogosage_open access banner

Are you interested in having your research appear in IJQM? Why not end 2018 by submitting one last article?

Did you know that IIQM's journal published by SAGE, the International Journal of Qualitative Methods (IJQM), is currently looking for qualitative methods paper submission to publish in our Open Access Journal?

Did you know that student Article Processing Charges are only $375 USD?

Did you know that if you work at a Canadian University that is a member of CRKN you receive 40% off of the Article Processing Charges (APC).

Did you know that IJQM has:
  • Prompt, rigorous peer review and online publication
  • An interdisciplinary audience across diverse research methods
  • Easy incorporation in papers of visual, audio, and video data
  • An open access format, driving high visibility and global exposure.

Learn more and submit your article today!

click here button_green for more information or to submit.

--

Alexander M ClarkPhD RN BA(Hons) FCAHS

Professor & Associate Vice President (Research), University of Alberta

Board Chair: International Institute for Qualitative Methodology

Corresponding Editor: International Journal of Qualitative Methods

New book out now: How to be a Happy Academicwww.happyacademic.com

For scheduling please contact: Karen Buchholtz