Not that I know of, not from the full material now published.

Charles Neider's edition was an attempt at chronological order, I believe.

"Neider's most important book, however, was arguably The Autobiography of
Mark Twain (1959), in which he fashioned a chronological structure that was
lacking in the original material and included never-before-published
passages. Certainly the most widely read version of Mark Twain's
autobiographical writings, that book has played a major role in shaping the
public image of Mark Twain the man."

http://faculty.citadel.edu/leonard/js01.htm

/DDD