Good, glad to hear.

Jessica Love, RD | Public Health Dietitian | Healthy Living Team | Pronouns: she/her
* 705.474.1400 ext 5287

From: Social Determinants of Health <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dennis Raphael
Sent: March 3, 2019 5:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SDOH] FW: [POHG] 'Reslience', and why the vocabulary matters for public health

Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2019 5:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

See my blog post on this topic at : https://blogs.ncl.ac.uk/theodoreschrecker/2019/03/03/let-them-eat-resilience-the-genealogy-of-a-vocabulary-and-why-it-matters-for-public-health/.  Republication with acknowledgement welcome!

Ted Schrecker

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Politics of Health Group Mail List Messages

************************************ Visit the PoHG website for lots of interesting links and publications: http://www.pohg.org.uk/

Visit PoHG on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/282761111845400

Follow us on Twitter: @pohguk