Thanks for tips Barbara. I am completely fascinated by her and need to see
if one of her earliest biographers a Mr. Tilton was the husband whose wife
had something to do with teacher who I understand she castigated in her
newspaper. So far I’ve never heard of a woman was such a Varied tesume

I’m hoping to find the book other powers in audiobooks. We’ll see thanks
again Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58