​**Please excuse cross postings**

Hello All,

The Municipal Archives Interest Group (MAIG) is currently in search of a host institution for our fall Open House. If you are interested in having your municipal archive showcased this year, we would love to hear from you!

Historically, our annual Open House takes place at an AAO Member's Municipal Archive and has included such possible events as:

The MAIG Open House traditionally takes place on a Friday in either September or October (based on the institutions availability) and events throughout the day are followed by the annual MAIG meeting. If your Municipal Archive would be interested in hosting for this year's Open House, or if you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to reach out to myself or the MAIG Executive for more information.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Best,

The MAIG Executive - Gillian, Megan and Gina

**Please Note: Gillian is currently on a parental leave, but is still responding to MAIG related emails**

Gillian Shaw, M.I.

Archival Records Analyst

City of Vaughan | Office of the City Clerk | Archives and Records Management Services

2141 Major Mackenzie Dr., Vaughan, ON L6A 1T1

www.vaughan.ca

This e-mail, including any attachment(s), may be confidential and is intended solely for the attention and information of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the original transmission from your computer, including any attachment(s). Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or copying of this message and attachment(s) by anyone other than the recipient is strictly prohibited. ====================================