While I don’t expect this installment will circulate as far and wide as the first one, its mildly revisionist perspective on the Twain-Rogers relationship will probably be of interest to several of you. Hope you enjoy. Let me know either way. - MS

https://marktwainstudies.com/mark-twains-portfolio-hell-hound-rogers-anaconda-copper-the-spider-aristocracy/ <https://marktwainstudies.com/mark-twains-portfolio-hell-hound-rogers-anaconda-copper-the-spider-aristocracy/>

Matt Seybold
Assistant Professor of American Literature & Mark Twain Studies
Elmira College
Editor, MarkTwainStudies.org
MattSeybold.com