From: A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Paul Leatherdale
Sent: October 11, 2019 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PDF editor products

[External Email]

Hello everyone,

I’m curious what other institutions are using as PDF editors. Adobe Pro? Nitro? PDF Architect? Open source products? Are you subscribing or bought the product outright?

I’m investigating options for us, and am interested in what PDF editing products others have found useful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul Leatherdale

Archivist, Corporate Records & Archives

Law Society of Ontario
130 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2N6

t. 416-947-3320

e. [log in to unmask]

This communication is intended for use by the individual(s) to whom it is specifically addressed and should not be read by, or delivered to, any other person. Such communication may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the communication. Thank you for your co-operation.