Hi Everyone,

Here is an event of possible interest. Please share widely.

The Model Railroad Club of Toronto invites you to visit our 2019 Holiday Show.

The Model Railroad Club of Toronto was formed in 1938. Members build, maintain and operate the O scale Central Ontario Railway, one of Canada's largest permanent model railroads depicting the Canadian railway scene c.1959.

Saturday, December 7 & Sunday, December 8, 2019
11 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Children $5, Seniors $5, Adults $8.

11 Curity Avenue, Toronto
416-536-8927
http://www.modelrailroadclub.com/

Sorry, but we are not wheelchair accessible due to our basement location.
Parking is free, and TTC access is via the 91C Woodbine Bus from Woodbine Station.

P.S. If you can't make it, we'll be running shows in February. And, if you find yourself in the area on a Wednesday evening or Saturday please give us a ring as we are usually around.

Cheers,

Christina Pringi