Joe,
Congratulation on an impressive class of scholars who will get to spend
precious days at Quarry Farm in 2020.
My brief time there will always be a bright light in memory.
Thank you for all of your fine work on behalf of Twain scholarship.
Miki

--
Miki Pfeffer, Ph D
*A** New Orlean**s Author i**n Mark Twain's Court: *