Dear Colleagues,

Andrej Svorenčík and I are working on a history of the ESHET community. We have been gathering information on participation to the previous conferences, but we have so far been unsuccessful in getting hold of the program of the first official conference in Marseille in 1997.
Can you help us? We would be grateful if anyone could send us a scan or a paper copy of a program, book of abstract or list of participants by email to:
M.Desmarais-Tremblay [at] gold.ac.uk<http://gold.ac.uk>
If you have a paper copy that you are willing to send by post, please get in touch with me.

We thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes for the new year,

Maxime

Dr Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay