Hi all,

Thank you very much to the many people who have reached out with their suggestions! There was an indication of interest that I compile the results, so here they are in alphabetical order:

The website for Exclusive Film and Video no longer appears to be available and the phone number listed on its Facebook page is no longer active. Flume Media Archiving used to do film but not anymore; it now focuses on magnetic tape transfers.

Cheers,
Kathryn

--

Kathryn Harvey | Head, Archival and Special Collections

Room 051, McLaughlin Library | University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 52089 | [log in to unmask]
Website

Archival and Special Collections Logo

Please Note: My term as Head concludes on February 14, 2020. Subsequent to that I will be on leave, returning in mid-November 2020. I will not be checking my e-mail regularly during that time, so please address any research inquiries to our reference staff at [log in to unmask] and all other inquiries to Amanda Etches, Associate University Librarian (Research) at [log in to unmask].