I would be interested in seeing the recommendations as well, as we have a number of film reels and video of various formats that we may be considering getting digitized.

Claire Wilton

Archivist & Privacy Officer

135 Adelaide St. E.

Toronto, ON  M5C 1L8

416-363-6021 ext. 219 | 1-800-668-8932

www.toronto.anglican.ca

We build healthy, missional Anglican communities that engage faithfully with the world and share the gospel of Jesus Christ.