I know there are a few of us that wear both Archivist/Records Management hats and I was hoping to touch base with some folks who work for municipalities who have implemented SharePoint for use in the control and retention of their electronic records.

The City of Kawartha Lakes is in midst of their third of four waves and are currently working with folks with Public Works, they were hoping to talk with other Public Works folks who are in SharePoint to see how it essentially does the job for them and the set up.

I thought I might put out feelers here before going top ACAN-L.

Thanks in advance,

Angela

Angela Fornelli, MSc.

Manager, Corporate Records and Archival Services

Clerk’s Office, City of Kawartha Lakes

705-324-9411, ext. 1136  www.kawarthalakes.ca

https://www.kawarthalakes.ca/en/resourcesGeneral/Email-Signature-Logo.png

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, fax, or e-mail and shred this confidential e-mail, including any attachments, without making a copy. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. ====================================