Colleagues:

The Model Railroad Club of Toronto invites you to visit our February Shows.

MRCT has been in operation for 81 years as a club for model railroading enthusiasts and hosting thousands of visitors as Canada's premier O scale model railroad, reflecting the era that saw the shift from steam to diesel power.

Sundays February 16 & 23 and Family Day, Monday, February 17
11 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.

Children $5, Seniors $7, Adults $10, Family rate: $25.00

11 Curity Avenue, Toronto M4B 1X4
Sorry, but we are not wheelchair accessible due to our basement location.
Parking is free, and TTC access is via the 91C Woodbine Bus from Woodbine Station.
We hope to see you there!

Christina Pringi