Indeed.

If Mark Twain were to rewrite The Gilded Age for our time, there would be several Amazon trucks filled with barrels of fountain pen ink delivered to 351 Farmington Avenue . . .  each and every week.

Also, a pack of experienced bloodhounds wouldn’t be able to find his lost temper at the state of our country and the world.

John Pascal

Sent from my iPhone