Dear colleagues,
the editors of JHET are proud to announce that our third video of the series "Meet the JHET Authors" has been released. It features Mauro Boianovsky (University of Brasilia) and Robert Dimand (Brock University) talking about the symposium in honor of William (Bill) Barber (1925-2016), published in JHET in 2019 (vol 41, no. 3).
  You can check it out either on the HES website (under "Resources" and then "HES Videos"; https://historyofeconomics.org/resources/hes-videos/), or on the JHET site at the Cambridge University Press portal (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-the-history-of-economic-thought/meet-the-jhet-authors#).
  We are also proud to announce that the entire symposium is freely available until the end of March, so those interested can read and download the four papers plus the introduction that are part of the symposium (https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-the-history-of-economic-thought/issue/5FF27CD1D47F371115FC1B645D989A67).
  If you have social media (Facebook or Twitter), please follow JHET so that you can see when a new video is made available. Our Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/JHET.journal. Our Twitter is @jhet_journal.
  All the JHET videos released are found on the HES page ("Resources" and "HES Videos"). But if you haven't done so, please subscribe to the HES Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHepUipTlWsRTMLlSuLXz6A/), so that you can follow all new videos released. In this channel there is a playlist of the "Meet the JHET Authors" where all videos are posted.
  So stay tuned, enjoy the videos and help spreading them around!
  Best wishes,
Pedro Duarte and Jimena Hurtado