We really should change the name of this thread, but...  When I was
working on my original version of the Twain-Cable tour I tried to
contact all the local libraries on the tour route.  I got a large
number of good responses from local librarians.  Some were referrals to
other local knowledgable people.  Some of you might recall that I was
able to turn up a few reviews that had not been included in Steve
Raillton's site.