Greeting again to the forum.

My thanks for your help so far with my queries regarding Twain's
Connecticut Yankee.

I'm looking today for information on Mikhail Belomlinsky's illustrations. I
found one on the cover of the 2008 Oxford World's Classics edition of the
novel (
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/a-connecticut-yankee-in-king-arthurs-court-9780199540587?cc=us&lang=en&),
but I haven't been able to find much else.

Best wishes to you all,
Michael Torregrossa

--
Michael A. Torregrossa, M.A.

*Founder, The Association for the Advancement of Scholarship and Teaching
of the Medieval in Popular Culture:
https://medievalinpopularculture.blogspot.com/

*Founder, The Alliance for the Promotion of Research on the Matter of
Britain: https://kingarthurforever.blogspot.com/

*Founder, Northeast Alliance for Scholarship on the Fantastic:
https://northeastfantastic.blogspot.com/

Area Chair, Monsters and the Monstrous Area, Northeast Popular
Culture/American Culture Association:
https://popularpreternaturaliana.blogspot.com/

34 Second Street
Smithfield, RI 02917-3627