Finished and on sale! My first (hopefully of many) audiobooks produced with
Tim Champlin. His excellent detective/adventure/buddy novel *Mark Twain
Speaking from the Grave: the Search for His Hidden Recordings *was such a
delight to narrate. Please *email me* if you would like a promo code for a
free copy to review...

*This is a "What if…?" novel. What if Mark Twain actually dictated secrets
on the recordings he made toward the end of his life? What if he had hidden
them for a future generation to find, then laid a trail of clues for their
discovery?*

*Following graduation from Middle Tennessee State College, I declined an
offer to become a Border Patrol Agent in order to finish work on a Master
of Arts degree in English at Peabody College, now part of Vanderbilt
University. I had fun creating a scenario of what might have been.*

*The real Sam Clemens - Mark Twain - was a very complex man who led a
fascinating, diverse life for nearly 75 years. The man is much more
interesting than I have been able to portray him in fiction.*

Persevere my friends.

Richard
*Richard Henzel*
*Narrator/Producer/Publisher*

*The Mark Twain In Person Audiobook Library
<http://www.richardhenzel.com/marktwain.html>*
*The Off The Grid Audiobook Library <https://www.facebook.com/RVLifeAudio/>*
*Rusty Wilson's Bigfoot Adventures <https://www.facebook.com/richhenz/>!*