Hey Mary,

We can help with your film cleaning & rewinding needs, no problem.

Happy to help advise and get you what you need.
If you need digitization, we can also help with that.

We only scan motion picture film, this is our specialty and that's why we do it so well.
www.framediscreet.com
416-803-1101 (my direct line)

All the best!

--------------------
Justin Lovell
Cinematographer & Founder
Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers

**
Please note during COVID Pandemic, all shipping/receiving to our alternative address:
ATTN: JUSTIN LOVELL
25 THE ESPLANADE UNIT 2708 TORONTO, ONTARIO M5E1W5 CANADA
**
Ask about our film restoration services for dust / dirt / scratch concealment!
www.FrameDiscreet.com
Social: @frame_discreet || @justin_lovell
Podcast: Cinematographer Lifestyle

901 Yonge St., Lower Level Toronto, Ontario M4W2H2 . 1-416-901-5332