WESTPORT in Port Credit - Best Mississauga Condo Launch in 2020
Insider Condo Access - Add us to your safe sender or contact list. This ensures you'll receive future Insider Access and Special Promotion e-mails from us!
Hi ,

WestPort Condos in the Heart of Port Credit is coming in 2 days.

You can have FIRST ACCESS to floor plans and pricing for this most anticipated project.

WHY DO I LIKE THIS PROJECT?

1. Right next to Port Credit GO station and the feature LRT station, this building is all about connection to transportation, nature, schools, restaurants outdoor activities and the best living Mississauga has to offer.
2. Excellent builder reputation

REPLY to GET INFORMATION - Click Here
http://westportcreditcondo.com/
Location: 28 Ann St, Mississauga, ON
Hwy 10/ Lakeshore, Right beside Port Credit GO station

Westport Condo Highlights

  • 25 steps to Port Credit GO and Mobility Hub, as well as future Hurontario LRT
  • Immediate access to Lakeshore Rd E and Hurontario
  • 2-minute drive to the QEW
  • 7 different local bus route options that stop within 1 minute walk of Westport
  • 20 minutes to Downtown Toronto
  • 27 minutes to Union Station via Go Train

WESTPORT CONDOS SUMMARY

DEVELOPMENT NAME: Westport Condos
DEVELOPER(S): Edenshaw Developments
BUILDING TYPE: Condominium
ADDRESS: 28 Ann Street, Mississauga ON L5G 3G1
UNITS: 359 uints, 448 Sqft to 1135 Sqft
FLOORS: 22
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: September, 2023

REPLY to GET INFORMATION - Click Here
http://westportcreditcondo.com/

BOOK NOW before they are sold out!

REGISTER NOW AS A VIP CLIENT FOR PRICES AND FLOORPLANS AND MORE DETAILS!

GUARANTEED PLATINUM ACCESS - We Are Developer Approved Platinum Brokers, Working with a  Platinum VIP Broker allows you to access in the Initial Stage of the Project as a VIP Client.

  • First access for units selection before general agents and public opening
  • Purchase with the lowest price
  • Receive Platinum VIP Broker Promotions
  • Between the Initial VIP incentives and Price increase to Public, clients save $10,000-$50,000
REPLY to GET INFORMATION - Click Here
http://westportcreditcondo.com/
When you are READY, here's 4 ways I can help you:

1. Save time and Money - You can get an hones opinion on everything pre-construction in GTA, This is all I do.
2. I can help you getting a unit before anyone else and get mortgage pre-approvals
3. Full service is included - leasing the unit, property management, reporting on progress.
4. I can help all of your friends make great returns on pre-construction too, so you don't end up the only rich person in the family and friends circle - share this information

THE INSIDER CONDO ACCESS EXPERIENCE

SPECIAL INCENTIVES & DISCOUNTS FOR REGISTERED CLIENTS

PLATINUM VIP INSIDER Access & Pricing
PLATINUM VIP INSIDER Incentives & Promotions
PLATINUM VIP INSIDER Deposit Structure
FREE ASSIGNMENT Clause on Most projects
Cap on Closing Adjustments

PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!

Todor Yordanov

InsiderCondoAccess.com

Let's make it happen,
Todor
Facebook
Website
LinkedIn
Instagram
Share
Tweet
+1
Todor Yordanov | Broker, Broker of Record
Cell: 416-902-9707
Office: 647-910-1000
InsiderCondoAccess.com
Join our Insider Club

Deal with Experienced PLATINUM/VIP REALTORS®

You will receive DIRECT & EARLY ACCESS to the best floor plans and pricing along with PRIORITY UNIT ALLOCATION

Access & Secured Allocation you simply cannot get by going direct.
Our VIP Condo Buying and Investment Opportunities are rare and VERY well researched. It is not unusual for prices to increase 25-50K jus days after our clients buy with us. Insider Access and VIP prices is what Yordanov TEAM is known for.
SHARE This information with anyone who might be interested.
SUBSCRIBE to our regular communication.
PROFIT from our work, connections and dedication.

The world's most simple privacy policy: I do not rent, sell, trade or share your email address with anyone, ever.

If for whatever reason you will not need hard to find and honest information in the next 100 years of your life then you can click this button,, not suggested, but your have a choice:

FORWARD this information to a friend

UPDATE EMAIL - Receive this on a more appropriate Email Address.

UNSUBSCRIBE - We are sorry to see you go!