Hello all,

During a recent interview with Steve Courtney of the Mark Twain House
(thank you Steve; thank you MTH) as part of the "Trouble at Home" series, I
was asked this question:
"What were Grace King's politics?"

I struggled to answer with clarity in the moment, as I might about my own
if asked.

So I am asking you wise ones whose answers I always read with interest (and
often with amusement):
What were Mark Twain's politics?
Likewise, what were Sam Clemens's politics?

Thanks in advance,
Miki Pfeffer

--
Miki Pfeffer, Ph D
*A** New Orlean**s Author i**n Mark Twain's Court: *